Organizational unit: Z34 – Controlling
Location: DAAD Stellenangebote headquarters in Bonn
TVöD salary group: EG 11
Estimated appointment date: as soon as possible
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: 39 hours per week
Application deadline: 06/14/2023
Job code: Z34EG11-2
You will mainly take on the following tasks:
- You look after the accounting in SAP-FI/CO/PSM, including the camera list based on it, and create statistical evaluations for the annual and statement of accounts, among other things.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the cost and performance accounting and create the KLR annual report for the management as well as the reports for the sponsors.
- In addition, you will provide technical support for all IT projects that affect the budget.
For this you bring with you professionally and personally:
- Completed (technical) university degree (e.g. bachelor’s degree), preferably in the field of economics, degree in administration
- Professional experience in controlling
- Safe handling of the SAP modules FI and CO as well as MS Office 365 products, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of accounting as well as cost and performance accounting
- IT affinity
- Experience in conceptual work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High level of responsibility, structured working style, resilience and reliability
Also desirable are:
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Collective bargaining agreement: Attractive salary according to TVöD Bund with annual bonus, 39 hour week (full-time) and 30 days of vacation (in a 5-day week), long-term protection through company pension schemes
- Sustainable mobility: Subsidized job ticket, good transport links, company bicycles, good bicycle infrastructure
- Flexible working: various working time models, far-reaching flextime regulations and the possibility of mobile working
- Further development: Individual further training for your professional development
- Health promotion: health days, company sports, social counseling, modern canteen
- Family-friendly climate: parent-child rooms, places in the international day-care center in Bonn
- Cooperation: We work on our tasks in small teams that work closely together and cultivate an open culture of communication.