The regional club ADAC Hessen-Thüringen eV was founded in 1904. More than 350 employees now work in our 16 branches in Hesse and Thuringia. Here we take care of mobility, travel & vacation, insurance and of course ADAC membership.
- They are in charge of the opening and closing of the site with all related security measures.
- In addition, for bookings or events, the provision of technology and water for SHT training is part of your area of responsibility in addition to handing over the participant documents to the SHT trainer and providing the premises for theoretical lessons including all preparatory work
- Before events and training sessions, you take care of the provision of the premises for the theoretical lessons including all preparatory work, are also happy to be on site afterwards to support the training sessions and events and are committed to infrastructure and our customers.
- For us you are an important contact for error messages in the technical area and you also take care of all material orders for the operation of the site and are regularly entrusted with the associated mowing and green cutting work – including winter service.
- You like to use your organizational talent and communication skills empathetically and skilfully in cooperation with your colleagues and customers.
- The ability to work in a team, flexibility and conscientiousness are part of your everyday work and make you a reliable team member for us.
- They work primarily on weekends, public holidays, in the evenings and as holiday replacements.
- In addition to discounted services from the ADAC offers, you benefit from the discounts of our partners, for example in the travel sector.
- Support in all life situations our myEAP – we take care of it: Whether it’s work, family, care, health, critical life situations or law and finances, you will receive confidential advice and support via my EAP.
- Sustainable to the workplace: With our bike leasing offer, you cycle comfortably to the workplace – fitness included.
- Your further training is important to us: Progress instead of lagging behind: Training, further education and management training are on our agenda every year.
- At lunchtime you are spoiled for choice: every quarter we provide you with Sodexo meal vouchers for selected providers such as supermarkets, restaurants and canteens. Bon appetit!
We look forward to receiving your informative online application, stating reference number 11899. If you have any questions, Ms. Kirsten Burkardt will be happy to help you on 069 66078114.