As a municipal housing company, we shape the cityscape of one of the most livable cities in Germany. More than 100 committed employees work with a lot of passion every day and make an important contribution to the coexistence in our city. Do you want to get involved, get actively involved and develop personally? Then apply now!
- Planning and tendering of large-volume modernization projects and major maintenance
- Control and monitoring of execution and construction progress
- Acceptance of the trades and examination of the accounts according to VOB
- Completed training as a state-certified technician, completed studies
- Experience in the maintenance of residential and commercial properties
- Negotiation skills and a confident demeanor
- Class B driver’s license
- Very good knowledge of German
Our job highlights:
- A permanent position in a modern and contemporary company
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic team
- An interesting and varied area of responsibility in which you can actively contribute
- An attractive salary model with many benefits; including health days, job bike leasing, etc.
- A targeted personal and professional development opportunity
- A modern workplace, equipped with ergonomic office furniture
- Work-life balance: Thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
We look forward to receiving your application!
Hanna Erdmann will be happy to provide you with more information on +49 251 7008204 . Incoming applications are evaluated for their professional qualifications, regardless of gender, disability, cultural and social background, age, religion, world view and sexual identity. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, female applicants will be considered in accordance with the women’s advancement plan, unless reasons relating to the person of a competitor prevail. Please e-mail us your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations . Application deadline: 06/19/2023.