“Berlin is growing” – and with it the variety of projects and responsibilities of BIM Berliner Immobilien management GmbH. As a state-owned real estate service provider, we manage a large number of properties with more than 800 employees. Whether it’s the Brandenburg Gate, Red Town Hall, tax offices or fire stations: our unique portfolio with over 5,000 properties shapes the image of our city – and your new workplace in the heart of Berlin. Become part of our team, find your new professional home in our open, friendly atmosphere and shape the future of “your” city with us!
- You will competently create ecological overall concepts for sustainable construction, according to the criteria of the BNB, DGNB, “Cradle to Cradle” etc.
- To do this, you will analyze current developments, derive perspectives for construction management from them and efficiently present the results or draw up decision-making templates that the division and management can work with well.
- The construction management and planners will reliably advise you on individual construction projects as well as our entire company on all structural sustainability issues.
- You will also work with the administrations responsible for sustainable building in the State of Berlin, support pilot projects and establish findings from them in the standard procedure, while of course always keeping an eye on the latest innovations in climate neutrality.
- Degree : Studies in architecture, civil engineering, industrial engineering, technical building equipment or energy and environmental management and professional understanding of sustainability issues.
- Professional experience : several years of experience in construction and/or sustainability management is desirable.
- Expertise : Knowledge of the legal requirements for energy and environmental standards in the EU, federal and state.
- Personal : communication, presentation and negotiation skills, open and critical team spirit, strong analytical and innovative interdisciplinary thinking.
WITH US YOU WILL FIND SPACE FOR:
- Personal appreciation : through regular feedback discussions as well as professional and personal further training measures
- FlexWork : with flexible, family-friendly working hours and 50% mobile working
- Mobility : through the subsidy of the BVG ticket or the possibility of leasing a job bike
- Health in everyday life : through internal bike rental, medical massages, sports courses and much more
- Team spirit : noticeable at company events, team days, company runs and on all other days
- Protection : with capital-forming benefits and a company pension scheme
Of course, we are committed to equal opportunities at work and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, world view or sexual identity.