The area of responsibility includes in particular:
- Planning, calculation, tendering, commissioning, monitoring and billing of new construction, renovation and repair measures on municipal real estate in building construction
- building management, building maintenance and management
Subsequent changes in the task structure are not excluded. Flexible working models such as teleworking are possible and actively supported.
We expect from you:
- the successful completion of a technical-engineering master’s degree in the field of architecture or civil engineering, alternatively the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in the same subject, but then require professional experience of at least three years.
- Professional experience as a responsible project manager (m/f/d)
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management/coordination of new construction and refurbishment projects in the field of building construction and TGA, taking preventive fire protection into account
- comprehensive knowledge of the VOB and HOAI
- secure mastery of the MS standard software
- Comprehensive command of CAD programs, ideally Auto-CAD
- A high degree of independence, initiative, responsibility and resilience
- strong team skills
- category B driving licence
- the willingness to work flexibly outside of normal office hours, if necessary participation in technical committee and council meetings
- Adequate communication with relevant target groups
- An interesting, varied and permanent job in a community with over 100 employees
- a pleasant working environment designed for collegiality and participation
- the compatibility of family and work
- the option to carry out certain activities in the home office
- flexible working hours with core times
- a remuneration according to salary group 12 TVöD with dynamic salary development and individual level assignment according to the respective previous experience
- in the case of special personal achievements, an annual performance bonus and, for employees covered by collective bargaining agreements, an additional company pension (RZVK) and
- the opportunity to participate in qualifying training opportunities.
Selection decisions are made taking into account the provisions of the State Equal Opportunities Act of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The provisions of SGB IX apply to severely disabled people with the same suitability, qualifications and professional performance. Please send your application with the usual documents to the mayor of the municipality of Bedburg-Hau