Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
“Individually, our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act. Our values are based on respect for the individual and a belief in people’s ability to use their initiative, and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are. These values help create an open and down-to-earth corporate culture that promotes collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit“
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits as part of your total rewards package such as:
- Global Employee Discounts with all brands in the H&M Group
- An Employee Assistance Program – access to wellbeing and financial support including counselling, through our partnership with the Retail Trust
- Group Life Assurance (Life Insurance) – includes a medical support service
- Company paid sick leave (after qualifying period)
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Annual Health Screening
- Auto-enrol Pension
- Health and Wellbeing discounts
- Interest Free Travel Loan
- Long service rewards
- Contract: Permanant
- Hours: 39 [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday – Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Glasgow Fort
Our Leaders have the ambition to make our people and business grow. As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- You lead with a vision to secure the best experience for all our colleagues and customers
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback and support succession through their development and training.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI’s for your department.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to always secure all employee and customers safety.
- 1-2 years management experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- A Customer first mindset