Organizational unit: Z14 - General Administration and Purchasing
Location: DAAD Stellenangebote headquarters in Bonn
TVöD salary group: EG 5
Estimated appointment date: as soon as possible
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: 19.5 hours per week
Application deadline: 06/13/2023
Job code: Z14EG5-2
You will mainly take on the following tasks:
- They digitize files by microfilming and first prepare the files, scan the files, carry out the controls and keep the film book.
- They write digitally prepared files on film, control the film files and send the film to an external service provider for development.
- You then check the developed film and arrange for the files to be destroyed.
- In addition, you are the contact person for answering questions in the context of file research.
For this you bring professionally and personally:
- Very good knowledge of the guidelines and regulations for archiving documents
- Good knowledge of data protection regulations
- Good knowledge of the IT systems required to fulfill the task
- Ability to work in a team, diligence, resilience, flexibility
- Collective bargaining agreement: Attractive salary according to TVöD Bund with annual bonus, 39 hour week (full-time) and 30 days of vacation (in a 5-day week), long-term protection through company pension schemes
- Sustainable mobility: Subsidized job ticket, good transport links, company bicycles, good bicycle infrastructure
- Flexible working: various working time models, far-reaching flextime regulations and the possibility of mobile working
- Further development: Individual further training for your professional development
- Health promotion: health days, company sports, social counseling, modern canteen
- Family-friendly climate: parent-child rooms, places in the international day-care center in Bonn
- Cooperation: We work on our tasks in small teams that work closely together and cultivate an open culture of communication.
- You can find more information under ” Careers in the DAAD “.
“Change through exchange” is the motto of the DAAD Stellenangebote. Exchange leads to understanding between people and helps to secure peace. New scientific findings help to overcome global challenges. We live this motto by, among other things, enabling students from Germany to study abroad and foreign students to study in Germany with the help of a scholarship. We promote cooperation between German universities and universities abroad. With more than 1000 employees, we work on these tasks in Bonn, Berlin and the DAAD Stellenangebote offices worldwide.